The MGA Restoration Project

Page Six:    Front Suspension Rebuild

March 6, 2002

Rack-and-pinion components are cleaned and inspected.
Good news! Although rubber boots are decomposed, nothing expensive needs replacement.

The front suspension components are ready for powder-coat finish.

Meanwhile, in back, the tail light assemblies have been removed, revealing a clean example of the original glacier blue paint.




In 1951, MG built a custom-bodied MGTD, code named UMG-400, to compete at LeMans.
This was the forerunner of the MGA body style, as the picture on the right clearly shows.

Back to Page FivePrevious Page MG Corporate Web Site Next PageOn to Page Seven